The Best CBD Gummies
CleanAF CBD gummies are available in a variety of flavors and unique cannabinoid blends. They're not only potent, infused with high quality CBD, but they're also 100% vegan and absolutely delicious! Check out our Anytime, Relief, and Nighttime CBD blends!
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
All CleanAF CBD products are filled, assembled and packaged at our manufacturing facility in Clearwater, FL.
3rd Party Lab Tested
All of our products are third-party lab tested to ensure everything you use that bears our name is accurately labeled and safe to use.
Every CleanAF CBD product comes with a 100% Quality Guarantee. If you ever run into issues - Please let us know!
Looking for THC Gummies?
Check out our full line of THC gummies. We offer several blends featuring ∆9 THC on its own - OR blended expertly with other incredible ingredients like CBD, CBN or Melatonin!
CleanAF CBD Makes The Best CBD Gummies.
CBD Gummies are one of the best and easiest ways to consume your daily CBD.
What Are CBD Gummies?
CBD Gummies are edible products that contain a specific amount of CBD. Our CBD gummies are available in a variety of different flavors and some contain other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, and Delta-9 THC. All of our CBD gummies are vegan, made with organic ingredients and are absolutely delicious. Many CBD gummies in the market taste very hempy and gross, however our specially formulated CBD gummies are void of hempy tastes, and can be eaten whenever you need.
Our CBD Sleep Gummies contain not only CBD, but also CBN and Melatonin. CBN is known as the ultimate relaxation cannabinoid, while melatonin is a known sleep supplement that supports a fuller nights rest. These CBD gummies are a perfect natural alternative to drug store sleep aids, and are effective at getting you to sleep quickly and staying asleep through the night.
The CBG + CBD Relief Gummies contain a blend of CBD and CBG. The mixture of these cannabinoids work to provide relief and support when feeling tight, sore and stiff.
How Does CBD Work And Interact With The Body?
- Ingestion: When you consume CBD gummies, they are broken down through your digestive system. When the gummies are broken down they are then absorbed into the bloodstream through the digestive tract.
- CBD Receptors: CBD, or cannabidiol, is a phytocannabinoid derived from the cannabis or hemp plant. It interacts with specific receptors in the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The two primary types of cannabinoid receptors are CB1 and CB2 receptors.
- CB1 Receptors: CB1 receptors are primarily found in the central nervous system, including the brain. It plays a key role in regulating functions like mood, pain perception, appetite and memory.
- CB2 Receptors: CB2 receptors are mainly found in peripheral tissues, including immune cells. They are involved in regulating immune responses and inflammation. CBD interacts with CB2 receptors, contributing to its potential anti-inflammatory effects.
- Modulation of the ECS: CBD does not bind directly to cannabinoid receptors like THC does. Instead, it influences the ECS indirectly by modulating the activity of these receptors and other signaling pathways. CBD can enhance the body's natural endocannabinoid signaling by inhibiting the breakdown of anandamide.
- Balancing Effects: The ECS is responsible for maintaining balance in various bodily functions. When the ECS is imbalanced it can lead to unwanted symptoms. CBD gummies are thought to restore balance the influencing the ECS.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD Gummies?
- Ease of Use: CBD gummies are a very easy way to consume high quality CBD. They are quick to consume, taste delicious and are a convenient way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine.
- Precise Dosing: CBD Gummies are pre-dosed and allow for easy monitoring and control of your CBD intake.
- Long-Lasting Effects: The effects of CBD Gummies tend to last longer than other methods of CBD consumption like vaping. The CBD gummies are slowly digested, providing a longer and more steady release of CBD over time.
- Mood Enhancement: CBD Gummies may have mood-enhancing effects. Giving users a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties which can be beneficial for people experiencing difficulties.
The Difference Between Sprayed and Infused CBD Gummies:
Not all CBD gummies are created equally. Some CBD gummies are sprayed with CBD, while others are infused with CBD. All of CleanAF's CBD Gummies are infused, and here's why that matters:
Infused CBD Gummies:
Infused Process: With infused CBD gummies, the CBD is added into the gummy mixture during the manufacturing process. This means the CBD is evenly distributed throughout the gummies, providing a very accurate and consistent dosage is in each piece.
Sprayed CBD Gummies:
Sprayed Process: With sprayed CBD gummies, the CBD is applied to the surface of the gummy after the gummy as already been made. With sprayed gummies, CBD is added to a liquid in order to spray it onto gummies. The downside of sprayed gummies are a very inconsistent and accurate dose between gummies. Each gummy that is sprayed has an uneven amount of CBD on it, making some of the gummies be heavily under-dosed, while others are over-dosed.
The Best CBD Gummies available in 6 amazing options:
Anytime CBD Only Gummies
Watermelon CBD Gummies: 50mg CBD per gummy.
Strawberry Lemonade CBD Gummies: 50mg CBD per gummy.
Relief CBD + CBG Gummies
Orange CBD + CBG Gummies: 25mg CBD + 25mg CBG per gummy.
Anytime CBD + THC Gummies
Green Apple Delta-9 THC + CBD Gummies: 20mg CBD + 5mg Delta-9 THC per gummy.
Sleep CBD Gummies
Mango CBD + CBN + Melatonin Gummies: 25mg CBD + 25mg CBN + 5mg Melatonin
Deep Sleep CBD + THC Gummies
Black Cherry CBD + CBN + Delta-9 THC + Melatonin Gummies: 25mg CBD, 25mg CBN, 5mg Delta-9 THC, 5mg Melatonin
What Are The Ingredients In The Best CBD Gummies?
Our vegan infused CBD gummies are made with organic high quality ingredients:
- Organic Tapioca Syrup: A sweetener derived from tapioca starch which is extracted from the roots of the cassave plant. Often used as a natural sweetening agent in gummies, which removes the need for artificial sweeteners and excessive refined sugars.
- Organic Cane Sugar: A natural sweetener made from sugarcane. Included in our gummies for added sweetness and flavors.
- Pectin: A naturally occurring substance found in fruits. Used to give our gummies the desired chewy texture. Pectin is used instead of gelatin in order to keep our gummies vegan.
- Citric Acid: A weak organic acid found in citrus fruits like lemons and lemons. It used as a pH stabilizer in our gummies to ensure a balanced taste and consistency.
- Sodium Citrate: The sodium salt of citric acid. Used as a pH regulator and helps prevent the ingredients from separating.
- Natural Flavors: Derived from real food sources such as fruit extract. Used in CBD gummies to provide the desired fruit flavors without the need for artificial additives.
- Natural Colors: Derived from plant, fruit or vegetable extracts. used to give CBD gummies their attractive colors without the need for artificial dyes.
- Hemp-Derived CBD Extract: The active ingredient found in all our gummies. Used to properly dose each gummy to its desired potency.
How Many CBD Gummies Should I Eat?
The appropriate number of CBD gummies to consume will vary widely from person to person depending on several factors. An individuals body weight, metabolism, tolerance and the potency of the CBD gummies will all play a role in the CBD dosage someone should consume.
- Start Low and Go Slow: When first taking CBD gummies it is recommended to start with a low dosage, somewhere around 25mg-50mg at a time. Once you are comfortable taking the small dose, feel free to gradually increase as times goes on until you achieve your desired effects.
- Consider Your Goals: Figure out what you want to achieve from consuming CBD gummies. Depending on if you are using them for general relaxation, stress reduction, or to improve sleep, different cannabinoids and different potencies may be necessary.
- Body Weight and Metabolism: Your body weight and metabolism will play a big role in how much CBD you should consume. In general, the more someone weighs, the more CBD they will need to consume, and the less someone weighs, the less CBD they will need to consume.
- Tolerance: The longer you take CBD the higher the tolerance you may have. Which means as you continue to take CBD you may need to increase your dose as time goes on.
- Monitor Effects: After consuming a specific dosage, pay attention to how your body feels and responds. Assess whether the dosage taken provides the desired effects.
CBD Gummies for Sleep
Sleep CBD Gummies can help you in many.
- Relaxation: CBD has anxiolytic properties which allow users to feel more relaxed and fall asleep more easily.
- Reduction In Nightmares: Some people experience nightmares and vivid dreams that disrupt their sleep. CBD may help reduce the occurrence of nightmares and improve the overall quality of sleep.
- Regulation of Sleep-Wake Cycle: CBD may influence the body's circadian rhythm, helping to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. This can contribute to a more consistent sleep pattern.
What Are The Benefits Of CBG Gummies for Relief?
CBG is a relatively new addition to the CBD market. CBG gummies have been gaining attention for their potential benefits.
- Neuroprotection: Some research suggests that CBG may have neuroprotective properties which may help protect nerve cells.
- Antibacterial Effects: CBD has demonstrated some antibacterial properties.
- Inflammation Reduction: CBG may have anti-inflammatory properties.
CBD Gummies For Stress
CBD can have a calming effect on the mind and body. Consuming CBD Gummies can be useful in combaing stress.
What Are The Benefits Of Melatonin Gummies?
Our Sleep CBD Gummies contain melatonin which has many potential benefits.
- Improved Sleep Onset: CBD Gummies with melatonin are often used to help people fall asleep more easily. Melatonin can reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, making it beneficial for those who have difficulty falling asleep.
- Enhanced Sleep Quality: Melatonin may constribute to a better nights sleep by promoting a deeper and more restorative sleep. This can result in people waking up feeling more refreshed and alert.
- Reduced Nighttime Awakenings: Some people wake up many times throughout the night. Melatonin may help reduce the number of times someone wakes up, allowing for longer and more continuous sleep.
- Safe and Non-Habit Forming: Melatonin is considered safe for short to medium use and is not habit-forming. It is available on shelves in many stores and does not require a prescription.
CBD Gummies FAQ
How Long Until CBD Gummies Start To Work?
CBD Gummies normally take between 30 minutes to 2 hours to fully digest and feel the full effects. The time it takes will vary based on a persons metabolism, weight and tolerance.
Can CBD Gummies Get You High?
No, CBD gummies cannot get you high. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, unlike Delta-9 THC. Users report a sense of well-being and relaxation when consuming CBD gummies.
What Is A Vegan CBD Gummy?
Vegan CBD gummies are made without any animal-derived ingredients. CleanAF CBD Gummies are made with organic pectin and organic tapioca syrup, instead of gelatin like many traditional gummies.
Do CBD Gummies Have Side Effects?
It is very uncommon to experience any negative side effects when consuming CBD gummies. However, some people may experience dry mouth or drowsiness. CBD can potentially interact with some prescription medication, so please consult your physician before taking CBD if you are taking any medications.
Are CBD Gummies Legal In My State?
CBD is 100% federally legal due to the 2018 Farm Bill. Some states do have restrictions on the type of CBD products that can be sold though.
How Many CBD Gummies Should I Eat?
The number of CBD gummies you should eat vary based on the potency of CBD and a persons weight. In general new users should consume somewhere around 100-150mg of CBD a day.